Job Opportunities — We’re hiring!
Entry Level Job and Asbestos Abatement Supervisor – We are looking for ambitious individuals that will assist us in delivering superior customer service and creating safe, healthy environments for our clients. We have been a trusted abatement contractor featured on PBS TV shows This Old House and Ask This Old House since 2009!
- Sign-on Bonus
- Bonuses based on project performance
- Competitive pay based on performance, skills, and results created
- Full benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, medical, matching 401K
- Get paid to become licensed! You will be paid for your time spent in class acquiring the licenses that are needed
- Class and licensing fees covered
- Grow and advance from this entry-level position
Complete the form at the bottom of this page if you’re interested in applying for one of our open positions listed below:
General Labor Abatement Field Technician (Entry Level Job)
Our field technicians perform lead paint abatement, mold remediation, asbestos abatement, and painting as well as some basic demolition and construction. The job location will vary throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire but will primarily stay in the Greater Boston Area.
- Full-time, year-round, steady hours with OT available
- No experience necessary
- Driver’s license not required
- Opportunities to advance based on performance, results, drive, and acquired skills
- Reliable and motivated with a strong work ethic
- No experience necessary
- Prior general laborer experience is a plus
- Prior deleading or asbestos licensing and experience in abatement is a plus
- Prior construction or painting experience is a plus
- All applicants must submit to a pre-employment background check and must have a valid Driver’s License
Asbestos Abatement Supervisor
The Asbestos Abatement Supervisor must be able to work and supervise asbestos abatement projects, abiding by and maintaining strict compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal regulations in addition to company standards and established health and safety protocols. A successful candidate will be fully experienced in all aspects of executing all types of asbestos abatement projects from initial containment to final clearance.
- Supervises and directs the activities of asbestos abatement personnel engaged in removing asbestos from ceilings, walls, floors, and other structures
- Inspects work site for local, state and federal compliance and confers with industrial hygienists, architects, consultants, and engineers concerning asbestos abatement work practices and safety standards
- Reviews work orders and requisitions and determine priorities; estimates project completion time; assigns work tasks to field team; inspects completed work projects for conformance with accepted asbestos abatement standards
- Makes estimates of materials necessary for the completion of projects
- Correctly completes all necessary project and employee-related documentation
- This position is an onsite working supervisor and as such, the jobs require the ability to perform work inside areas of varying dimensions and environments for possible extended periods
- MA Licensed Asbestos Supervisor is required
- NH Licensed Asbestos Supervisor is required
- Experience in various aspects of abatement projects is required
- The ability to read basic project specifications and drawings are required
- Project management skills
- Ability to work/excel under deadlines and budgets
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Positive encouraging attitude
- Ability to communicate clearly – bilingual is a plus
- Construction field experience or additional experience in related work; lead abatement or industrial cleaning, is preferred
- Indoor Air Quality Training, OSHA 40 HAZWOPER, OSHA 10/30 Construction Safety is preferred
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. A dynamic sales hunter that loves meeting people and desires to be instrumental to the growth of our company.
Alpine is the company that revolutionized lead paint abatement in the 1990’s, gaining an unparalleled reputation for combining environmental hazard elimination with outstanding quality outcomes. We kept this as our hallmark as we added mold remediation and asbestos abatement to our services. Based in Chelmsford, MA we started servicing the Greater Boston area and were soon covering all of Massachusetts. We recently expanded into New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine and Rhode Island.
Our team thrives in an environment of trust, support and inclusion. We appreciate our employees and enjoy cookouts, events, and giving back to our community. We always seek the best outcome for our clients regarding quality, safety and value, and follow the highest ethical standards. We take our responsibility to our clients as seriously as we do being good stewards of God’s creation.
To assist us in continuing our growth into the commercial sector, the right candidate will align with Alpine’s values and have a proven track record preferably in the environmental abatement or commercial construction worlds.
They will develop their pipeline through referrals, participating in industry groups, attending networking events, mining bid sites, responding to leads, conducting sales calls and attending site walk-thrus. With the assistance of the estimating team, they will develop scopes of work and proposals. They will win contracts by identifying client needs and providing complete and appropriate solutions while representing and conveying Alpine’s values and mission.
This role has massive upside and growth potential as we grow deeper into the commercial market.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships through referrals, industry groups, networking, and cold calling
- Mine bid sites for opportunities, review project bid documents and attend site walk-thrus
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential clients to meet their needs
- With the assistance of the estimating team, develop scopes of work and proposals
- Present and promote services to existing and prospective clients
- Track opportunities and activities with Alpine’s CRM system
- Expedite the resolution of client problems and concerns to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve or exceed sales targets and outcomes
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and market innovations
- Continuously improve through feedback and other training sources and self-development practices
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and estimating systems
- Working knowledge of construction plans and take-offs
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay